**Our shop will be taking a short break from June 7-June 27 as we heal from the passing of our son. All correspondence and orders will be handled June 28**
Our mission is to serve parents facing an extended hospital stay. To help them organize, ask the right questions, involve the right teams, and keep track of all the details to ensure full understanding of care being given. We are here to help empower parents when they feel powerless.
Facing a long hospital stay is tough. We've done it before.
Created with the parent in mind, the Extended Stay Notebook allows you to track, organize and ensure you are asking all the right questions when it comes to your child. Key Features:
· Clearly & Effectively communicate with providers/caregivers
· 4 Months worth of tracking (270+ pages)
· Easy Flip Tabs
· 5.5” x 8.5” size for easy holding for rounds & fits in bags/purse
· Magnetic bookmark to hold daily page
· Guides in asking the right questions & follow-ups
· Referral cards in back to hand to other parents for ordering
· Tips/Tricks scattered throughout to help make stay easier
· “How To” use each sections with examples
***If you are a parent/caregiver and need to apply for a scholarship to cover the cost, please click the "Scholarship" button in the top right of the page.
Are you an organization that would like to partner for distribution?
This journal is meant for those parents unexpectedly facing an extended hospital stay. Getting an Extended Stay Notebook into the hands of those in need is one of the easiest ways to serve these parents and allow them a sense of control when everything around them is changing. It walks them through what to expect day-to-day, how teams work, and tips to make the stay easier.
Whether you are a:
· Social Worker
· Hospital Administrator
· Not-for-profit Organization
· Community resource/support
This book is a great resource to add to hospital care packages and includes referral cards in the back for parents to hand to other parents they come in contact with to obtain a Extended Stay Notebook.